Monday, April 27, 2009

Awesomeness

 This is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen.  I realize the video is from 2007, but this is the first I have seen about it.  I'm guessing something went slightly wrong though considering I have not seem them in bars or restaurants and here it is two years later, but the idea of it is really cool.  All you have to do is just lay your credit card on the table and add the tip percentage and then you no longer have to wait for your waiter to bring you back the change.  I am not too sure how well this sort of thing would work though considering all of the malfunctions computers alone have.  While this may be a neat thing to have in your home, I do not feel it will work as well as they expect them to.  Not to mention, people will have to be taught how to use them and then I'm sure some people will be hesitant to learn.  With identity theft at a peak, I wonder how many people will feel comfortable using this concept to pay for their dinner. The idea of being able to finger through photos that easily is pretty cool.  It is difficult to keep up with pictures as it is and this would make it easier for several people to look at portraits at one time without you having to dig through the closet to find an album. The price is outrageous and because of the recession that we are experiencing, I wonder if it put a halt on this creation.  Not too mention, I think it will be years before the average household is comfortable enough with the economy to spend this kind of money on a product they don't really know too much about.

No comments:

Post a Comment